So at the beginning of the summer my mom, sister and I had such great plans to do so much before I move. We were going to finish projects, read books, scrapbook, get pedicures, go here, go there you get the picture. Well suddenly it's the middle of July, the summer is half gone, and have we haven't even done half of those things. So we sat down and planned out the rest of the summer weeks we have together. It's going by so fast. Anyway.
For all of you scrapbookers out there how do you do it with kids. I have been at it for 2 days now and do you want to know how many pages I've finished-3. Yep that is a 3. It's so hard to get anything done when you have one that is fighting with her cousin over toys or they are both hungry, then once you think you've got them down for naps you remember that you have the baby that likes to take little cat naps and then she just wants to be held all the time. Sigh!! I'm going to give it another go tomorrow so we'll see how that goes.
And last but not least, I've tried to see friends as much as possible this summer since I'll be gone for a while, but that isn't always easy. Some friends have to go and have their baby's two weeks early(j/k Tiffany- he's so cute), and you just can't all seem to get on the same page. But I guess we are trying and that's what counts and thank goodness for the blogging world. I'd lose track of everyone if it weren't for that. So thanks to all you wonderful bloggers and for pretty much insisting that I make a blog. It's been fun so far.
6 comments:
I'm with you...I gave up scrapbooking. Now I am trying to sew and it's IMPOSSIBLE! I think I have to have my own sewing room before it becomes a reality!
Oh, and Tiff told me that you are planning on coming to water Wednesday next week. Hooray! That'll be great to see you.
My mom, Emmalee and I get together one day a month just for scrapbooking and its a mad house until my dad comes home, then we send the boys to go play with grandpa and that usually does the trick! Good luck and when are you leaving?
Ha! I just finally read this post! I love it! This is why you need to digital scrapbook...no time wasted setting up and breaking down your scrap stuff...I'm tellin ya... :)
Julie- Wow! It has been forever since I has seen you. Blogs are so fun. So where are you moving? You have such a cute family. I hope that all is going well for you!
Lori Knapp Johnson
Julie,
I came across your blog on Lori's- I love being able to reconnect with all the people who meant so much to me! You have such a beautiful family! Good luck with your move, it's such a huge undertaking and the more kids you have the more stuff you require so the boxes seem to multiply! It was so good to check in, look at our blog if you get a second, I'm not as good at keeping it up lately as some, but I love to show off my handsome boys! :)
Post a Comment