Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our little abode



Here we are. That's us in the bottom unit. Our little veranda with something they call grass. It's not really grass, but I guess they don't really know any better.













The girls bedroom. Great for both of them. Soon we hope to get Kaylee a bed and Makenzie will upgrade to the crib, but Kaylee isn't ready for the bed yet. Maybe after Christmas.








This is the girls closet. It's HUGE. So much bigger than ours. Not fair, but it's nice to have the extra storage for all or our blankets, luggage, maternity clothes and anything else that doesn't seem to have a place anywhere else.

























This is the master suite. It's pretty much just a bed, but it's nice to be back in my own. I'm sure you can all understand that.










Here is our bathroom. Closet on the right and shower on the left.



This is our closet. Justis said that he finally feels like an adult. I asked him why and he said because he finally has a walk in closet. I thought it was so funny that that's all it took.






This is my laundry room. It's so nice not to have my washer in my kitchen/family room and to have my dryer next to my washer. Every time I do laundry the song comes to mind
"Reunited and it feels so good...."

You can all sing the song in your heads. You know you are.





Here is the computer/sewing room. It's not much right now, but it's nice to have a room for this kind of stuff. And there is a huge closet for storage.















Door out to our veranda.




















This is the hall/girls bathroom. It's a very nice sized bathroom.



Look how cute their shower curtain is. Frogs. There is a tumbler with a frog in it that Kaylee loves to play with when brushing her teeth or getting her hair done.











Here is our hall way that Kaylee loves to run up and down.















This is our family room-view from the kitchen.








This is the view from the front door.







Here is my dinning room with a pretty chandiler that will have a table under it in 4-6 weeks. That was 2 weeks ago so we are hoping for the 4 weeks and excited to get our first table. Yippee!!








What's behind door #1 and door #2??

You guess it, the HUGE food pantry.

Talk about space.

















Check out all that space. Have you ever seen such a wonderful sight??









Here is our kitchen. It's really great. I can still watch t.v. with Justis while I do the dishes. Our sink it just behind that counter right there and looks out into the family room.

6 comments:

Lynda Day said...

Hey, How about Justis does the dishes while he watches t.v.? Just a thought!!!

Shiree said...

I have plenty of comments about this post!

I love what Justis said about the walk-in closet and I totally agree! My sister in Kentucky had a walk-in closet and I was daydreaming about one of my own.

I am loving the laundry day song. You crack me up!

I am totally jealous of your computer/sewing room. Cory can't wait for a study and I can't wait for a sewing room! I am trying to sew more lately and I know it would be easier if I actually had a place for everything! I have the cutest projects that I am working on. I am sure I will take pics and post them when I'm done.

I LOVE your kitchen and pantry! I am only dreaming of such luxury!

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Julie- I love you new place! It is sooo cute! So how long are you guys planning to live out there? I am excited for your new adventures there! Good Luck!

Tiffany DeWitt said...

Wow! The place looks huge! I love that you posted all the pictures. I love being able to see it, even though you live half-way across the country! Your girls look great and I know you are going to have a lot of fun, even with all the crazy weather :)

Trent and Whit said...

What a darling place! And look at all that room! Jealous here in cinderblock :)

Jeramy and Coleen said...

You have such a cute place! Thanks for the comments on my OLD as can be blog. I'm HOPING for time this weekend to get on that. I love reading your blogs. I'm so bad that I read them and then forget to comment! So sorry. I will get better at this. It's such a great way to stay in touch.