Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Famliy

So here is my cute little family. Over Christmas when we went home to Utah we got our pictures taken with my entire family and I really wanted one of just my little family and this is the best we could get. I know that Kaylee looks like she is drugged or something, but she just wouldn't smile. It was pretty cold too as you can imagine, but Makenzie held up well through it all. I was happy to at least get a smile out of her.
I just want to say that families are great. With Justis' job, there I times that I get to be the mom and the dad. It's not easy and it really makes me appreciate having him around so much more. I notice how much he really does do. Plus just to have that friendship means so much. I love my husband and all that he is and has sacrificed to get us where we are today. We have been so blessed to be able to have many wonderful experiences, two that especially stick out in my mind-Kaylee & Makenzie. And I know that we are going to have a ton more awesome experiences.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Cute family! Your girls are SO cute! They have the sweetest little faces! Families really are wonderful!

Shiree said...

It's good that you put the blondies and the brown hairs together, just to keep the photo symmetrical!! (I'm sure that you didn't really do that, I just observed it.) So, is Makenzie more like you and Kaylee more like Justis? Josie is pretty much my exact replica, that is why I ask the question...