Thursday, January 8, 2009
Smooth as a babies...
So a few days before Christmas, while my husband and I were packing our girls were playing nicely in their room. It had been a while, and I asked Justis where the girls were. As I was heading to open their bedroom door, he told me they were playing and to leave them there. He said that I always shoot myself in the foot when I go searching for them because then they will stop playing and start following me around. So for once I listened to him and continued packing. Well as more time passed, I decided it was time to check on them because they were too quiet. Justis opened the door and I followed to find Kaylee's cheeks were a pasty white color and the smell of Desitin lingered in the air. I was about to start getting after her when my sweet little Makenzie looks up at me and her cheeks are just as pasty white. I couldn't contain my laughter any longer. It was too cute a moment to pass up. So we had to have proof, and here it is.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! Kids are so cute and silly! And yours are SUPER cute!
It usually does mean trouble when kids are quiet. It's a good thing that the Desitin only ended up on their cheeks (though they were the wrong cheeks LOL!!). I have ruined a shirt or two by getting too much Desitin on them. At least they were playing nicely together!! We are working on that....
Oh, and where are the pics of your girls in their dresses?
Post a Comment