Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Life as we know it now...

So here we are. One more member to the family. I can hardly believe that he is already 6 weeks old. It goes by so fast. My life right now makes me think of the song "Your Gonna Miss This" by Trace Atkins. It seems like Justis and I just got married and now here we are 3 kids later. It's been a fast journey that we are on and with each kid it gets faster. They keep us so busy though. The girls have so much energy and I wish they could pass some on to me. It would help me to keep up with them. Kaylee just had her 3rd birthday and she was a pretty lucky little girl. Her grandparents on both sides spoiled her good this year. We'll have to get pictures of the b-day loot up. Makenzie has of course grown up so much since Baergen came into the family. It's amazing how that happens. She is learning to talk and is doing pretty well. She has also developed the talent of ignoring which frustrates her mother to no end. But we work through things each day and are always grateful to be together each night. We are excited to have our very first Christmas with just our family. We have our first real tree too. The girls, well mostly Kaylee, were very excited to help decorate, and Makenzie has successfully broken at least 3 bulbs. That aside, we are enjoying our rainy Christmas. So I hope all of you with snow will enjoy it for me.


A helicoptor for daddy.

The girls love him.


Thanks to "Gma Owna" (my mom) for his blesing outfit.


Sweet little boy.


Our first family picture with Baergen.


We love to watch movies.


The girls in their cute pink dresses. Baergen's blessing day.


Makenzie loves to climb and get into things. Yep, it's the Desitin...again.


Kaylee loves to read.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Julie- your kids are so cute! And I still can't believe you're a mom of three kids under three! You're amazing!

Mindy said...

You guys are such a cute family! Julie, you are seriously such a good mom, I hope that I will be like you someday! I love the picture of Kaylee reading with her little legs crossed. So cute!

Shiree said...

LOVE the pictures. Good to see cute little Baergen. You look spectacular, as usual. :)