Well, I started this thing and haven't been too on top of it, but I'm going to do my best. We have been in the middle of a crazy month. After the birth of Makenzie we had to get school and finals finished for Justis and then there was graduation which was so exciting. Four years of straight school. No summer breaks and it's all been worth a piece of paper. No j/k. It has been worth it. It was a great night to see Justis walk through that line with his cap and gown. So now that he has graduated it's on to bigger and better. We have been enjoying this last week just all being home together as a family. Justis has been kind of a bum. He finished his last day of work before graduation so now that he is done with school and work, he's been home with us girls. He's been so great to give Kaylee her outside time and to keep her happy since I am a little busy with Makenzie.
We have also been starting to pack this week. Our little box that we live in has become even smaller since we started to fill it with lots of other boxes. Packing sure is crazy hard with two little ones. I'm sure glad that we started two weeks before the moving day. I don't think we would have made it if we hadn't.
On top of all the new baby, graduating, moving and everything else we are gearing up to send dad off to basic training. It's going to be a tough 9 weeks with out dad, but thank goodness for family. We will be so close to Grandmas and Grandpas it will be great. We look forward to some time with them this summer. But can't wait to meet up with dad in August.
2 comments:
Julie,
The blog is darling, and honestly I am glad you started one before you move. It is a nice convenient way to post pictures, because really, kids grow way too fast! You look great and both your girls look so cute.
Kaylee looks so good in those sunglasses! Alex loved that picture. He wants some sunglasses, too.
Post a Comment